The Flako Scarf is made with 100% silk and naturally dyed by hand. The hand dyed process is an artfully crafted skill, making each piece uniquely beautiful. At 22’ x 72” this scarf has many options for tying and can also double as a wrap. The edges of this scarf are hand rolled and stitched.
Caring for this scarf is super easy! Dry clean or hand wash with any non-bleach detergent in COLD water. Hang dry and press on a low heat setting.
• Dimensions: 72 x 22 inches
• Product Info: Naturally dyed 100% silk - The hand dyed process is an artfully crafted skill, making each piece uniquely beautiful.
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in COLD water, any non-bleach detergent will do. Hang dry and press on a low heat setting.
We offer free 3-5 day shipping for all domestic orders (except HI & AK) via USPS
- You will receive a tracking number once your order is en-route.
Viscera cannot cover shipping cost for returning/exchanging items.
We offer exchanges/store credit for 30 days after purchase with accompanying electronic or paper receipt.
- All exchanged product must be in new, unworn, resellable condition with original tags. Any items not meeting these criteria will not be accepted.
For any questions please email email@example.com or call 510-410-9040.